2022 National Training Day
- Dr Dougal Thorburn – Achieving equitable outcomes in cervical screening in New Zealand
- Dr Margot Mclean – Self Sampling: New Horizons for primary and community health care
- Nicolas Zacchi – Self Sampling: Implications for laboratories
- Nicolas Zacchi – What are the clinical risks of the 12 Other (non 16/19) HPV types?
- Dr Howard Clentworth – Clinical Practice Guidelines for HPV primary screening
- Dan Jacobs/Rachel Wood – Development on the new NCSP Register
- Tanya Fulton – HPV Primary screening: implications for histology laboratories
- Ass Prof Diane Kenwright / Dr Peter Bethwaite – New histologic classifications of cervical cancers
- Dr Megan Smith – Where is cervical cancer prevention heading? An international perspective
2021 National Training Day
- Dr Jane O’Hallahan – Overview of Changes coming to the NCSP
- Dr Margaret Sage – What will daily practice be like for cytoscientists and cytotechnicians in the HPV primary screening era?
- Dr Margaret Sage, Christl Kirstein, Ashika Bissoon – Morphology Quiz (SurePath and ThinPrep e-cases): using digital images for education purposes
- GraceTan – What is it like practicing as a cytoscientist in Australia now that HPV primary screening has been introduced?
- Ass Prof David Hawkes – Reporting self-collected samples for HPV Testing – What are the issues in the lab?
- Dr Rebecca Lucas-Roxburgh – What will it be like for those working in HPV Testing in the HPV Primary Screening era?
- Dr Meik Dilcher – Xpert HPV Point of Care Testing
- Dr Richard Massey – Extended Genotyping
2020 National Training Day
- Dr Jane O’Hallahan – An overview of NCSP plans for the future
- Dr Margaret Sage – What will life be like as a lab scientist in the new era?
- Dr Harold Neal – HPV Primary Screening quality assurance lab focus
- Dr Helen Petousis-Harris – HPV vaccination global perspective
- Kevin Barratt – Different HPV testing technologies